Victor City Council Meetings
Agenda for the Regular Meeting of the Victor City Council Meeting
Victor City Council Meeting
Wednesday February 28, 2024
City Council Chambers,
138 N Main Street, unit 201
a. Call to Order
b. Pledge of Allegiance
c. Roll Call
i. Council meetings will be live streamed through Zoom. Active online-participation during the meeting will be limited to scheduled visitors and presenters.
II. Visitor (The Visitors section of the agenda is reserved for in-person public comment pertaining to items not listed on the agenda. Public comment relating to work session items and public hearing will be taken under those portions of the agenda. Please approach the podium and state your name and address for the record. Please make public comment within three minutes.)
I. Work Session (Items listed in this section of the agenda are action items unless otherwise indicated. Public comment will be taken on all items).
II. Public Hearings & Action Items (All items listed in this section of the agenda are Action Items. However, public comment will only be taken for Public Hearings).
a. Appeal of Nuisance Abatement- Jeremy Besbris, City Administrator (Action Item)
III. Consent Calendar (All items listed in this section of the agenda are Action Items. Public comment will not be taken).
IV. Matters from Mayor, Council, & Staff (Council members are encouraged to share news, announcements, and updates that are pertinent to the community)
a. Mayor and Council Reports
V. Adjourn (Action Item)
Date Posted 2/22/2024
La ciudad de Victor fomenta la participación comunitaria. Se invita al público a asistir y testificar en relación con la acción propuesta o también se pueden presentar comentarios por escrito a la Ciudad. Póngase en contacto con el ayuntamiento si desea solicitar ayudas para la comunicación, servicios u otras adaptaciones para su participación.
Al ser solicitada, ésta notificación puede ser proveída en un formato fácil de usar para personas con discapacidad y/o personas con conocimientos limitados del Inglés
Instructions for Public Attendance at Victor City Council Meetings
- Council meetings are live-streamed through Zoom
- Online Participation: Active online-participation during the meeting will be limited to scheduled visitors and presenters. This will ensure efficient proceedings and maintain the focus on agenda items.
- Accommodation Requests: If you require accommodation to participate remotely during council meetings, we encourage you to contact the City Clerk in advance of the meeting. We are committed to making reasonable efforts to accommodate individuals with specific needs, ensuring equal access and inclusivity, but we are unable provide such accommodations once the meeting begins.
- Enhanced Accessibility: Please note that Zoom offers various accessibility features, such as live captions, screen reader compatibility, and adjustable font sizes.
- The City of Victor is not responsible for technical difficulties.
Zoom Meeting Information:
Meeting ID: 890 5201 0145
Upcoming City Council Meeting Information is below. Previous meeting information is available to view and search in the City's Document Archive. Find City Council Agendas , City Council Meeting Minutes , review past Dashboards or watch recordings of previous City Council meetings on the City of Victor Vimeo channel . See our Previous Meeting Tab for information about the last meeting.