City Finances & Tax Revenue and Expenditure
The Office of the City Treasurer is responsible for the efficient and transparent management of the city's finances. We work diligently to safeguard taxpayer funds, maintain accurate financial records, and provide essential financial services to residents, businesses, and government entities. This includes collecting and depositing revenue, paying bills and debts, investing public funds, and preparing monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports.
The City of Victor prioritizes the responsible allocation and management of public funds to support the growth and prosperity of our city. The city adheres to strict financial controls and best practices to ensure transparency, accountability, fiscal sustainability and adherence to state and federal laws.
- To file sales tax > Sales Tax Page .
- To file for a business license > Business Licensing & Resort Tax Page .
- The city is a member and supports the Teton Regional Economic Coalition, which helps to provide services and information for new businesses. If you are seeking any help with a new business or have business questions, please visit Business Resources discovertetonvalley.com
Our office works closely with city departments to develop, implement, and monitor the annual budget. The Treasurer collaborates with department heads and elected officials to ensure that taxpayer dollars are allocated effectively and aligned with community priorities. To view the current year budget as well as past years and audits, please visit the Budgets & Audits Page .
The City Treasurer posts monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports showing fund balances, account balances, and investment updates. To view these reports, please visit the Budget Section of our online document repository.
To pay your utility bill, please visit Xpress Bill Pay
We encourage you to explore our website further for more detailed information about our services, payment options, frequently asked questions, and relevant forms. Thank you for your trust and support as we work together to build a prosperous future for our city.
Utility Bill Assistance Programs
Please note this is not an extensive list, reach out to your community members, church members, or others that may be able to offer additional services. Please call the agencies/programs directly if you have any questions, city staff cannot assist in the application process. This list is meant to be informational, some updates or differences in assistance may have occurred between the completion of this list and the application process.
· Circuit Breaker Program – Property Tax Reduction Property Tax Reduction | Idaho State Tax Commission
· Hardship rates – City of Victor offers a discounted rate on utilities for individuals that qualify for the Circuit Breaker Program.
· Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) www.eicap.org
· Financial Assistance and Support Services Financial Assistance – Community Resource Center of Teton Valley (crctv.org)