Business Licensing & Resort Tax
Tips and Links for Business Licensing
- Business License Regulations are required, by law, for any commercial or home-based business within the city limits of the City of Victor.
- Please ensure that your business is physically located within the city limits before continuing with your registration.
- Forms are now fillable and payable directly through the website.
- For permit information and applicant checklists, use the expandable links below.
- Permit applications can be submitted through the Application Portal.
- We strive to complete applications within 14 business days of the application date. Please note that incomplete or incorrect applications may result in a delay or refusal of issuance of the license.
- Business licenses must be renewed annually.
Sales Tax: Permits
The City of Victor collects retail sales, lodging, and liquor sales taxes. Businesses are required to apply for a license to sell these products.
- Businesses in the City Limits can fill out the Non-Property Sales Tax Permit .
- If you are an out-of-town/state retailer who needs to collect a Non-Property Sales Tax, please fill out the Non-Property Sales Tax Form .
- For additional Sales Tax Information, please see the Finance Department's Sales Tax Page .