Public Works/Utilities

Housetop mountain and pasture
Housetop mountain and pasture


City Administrator

Utility Bills: via XPRESS BILL PAY

Utility Connections/Permit Application Payments : There are two ways to pay online for your application. Credit card and E-Check. You must have the permit number assigned to your application to complete the transaction. An additional processing fee will be charged to any debit card or credit card payment. There are no additional fees for E-check payments. (payments made with a routing and account number. )

For utility billing questions contact City Hall at (208)787-2940 ext 1. For permit application payments, (208)787-2940 ext 3.

  • Administration: Administrative support functions include budget, records management, customer service, permits and contract negotiation.
  • Engineering: Contracted with Sunrise Engineering.
  • Fleet Maintenance:
  • Streets: Snow and ice control, surface repair and maintenance. Street light, road sign maintenance and special event support.
  • Water: Water well operations and water line maintenance. The delivery of fresh drinking water and fire flow to customers.
  • Sewer: Pump station and sewer line maintenance with affluent monitoring.

Services not offered by the City of Victor:

Trash Removal: RAD Curbside Services -455 S Main St, Driggs, ID 83422 (208) 220-7721

Electric: Fall River Electric -1605 ID-33, Driggs, ID 83422 (800) 632-5726

Fire Protection: Teton County Fire Department - 60 Elm Street Victor, ID (208)715-5202

AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES- 5:00 pm - 7:00 am weekdays and weekends Friday-Sunday
Public Works Department staff can assist with water and sewer connection issues. For after-hours emergencies, (flooding, broken waterlines, sewer back ups) please call our Emergency Public Works Line at 208.499.4188. Weekend fees may apply to some calls depending on the emergency.

Public Works Documents & Policies

All City of Victor Forms

Public Works Forms

Water & Sewer New Connections: Inside City Limits

For properties not previously connected to water and sewer, or increased connection projects.

PDF Form: New Connection Application

Water and Sewer New Connections: Outside City Limits

For sewer connections located in Valley Vista, River Meadows, Fox Creek and Teton Reserve. Water connections are facilitated by the Home Owners Associations in the respective subdivisions. This application is subject to a recorded agreement for future annexation to city limits. The Online option of payment still requires the PDF form printed out and submitted to the public works office. Original notarized signatures are required for complete application.

Sewer New Connection: Teton Springs

After completing this form, submit it to Teton Water and Sewer Company. Original notarized signatures are required for complete application.

Utility Transfer Form: Owner

For existing connections, but a new owner of a property, please fill out the following application.

Bulk Water Permit Application

Water Leak Adjustment Application

City of Victor Utility Fees - INTO EFFECT OCTOBER 2023

Water H/U In City Limits


Sewer H/U In City Limits


Water H/U Out of City Limits


Sewer H/U Out of City Limits


Base Sewer Rate (monthly)


Summer Base Water Rate (monthly)


0-7,000 gallons metered

$1.63 per 1,000 gallons

8,000 - 22,000 gallons metered

$2.50 per 1,000 gallons

23,000 gallons and up metered

$3.50 per 1,000 gallons

Winter Water Base Rate- water allowance 33,000 gallons


Water/Sewer Purchases bought by the city

Cost + 15%

Department Contact Information

Public Works Director

Nate Beard

Emergency Public Works Line

After Hours

Public Works Admin Assistant

Cari Golden