Design Review Committee Meetings
Victor Design Review Committee Meeting Agenda
Meetings are all scheduled on an as-needed basis. Tuesdays at 3pm are normally set aside for such meetings. The meeting location will typically be the City Council Chambers located at 138 N Main Street in Victor. Meeting time and location is subject to change depending on availability. The published agenda and all public notices will have the most accurate meeting location and time.
Tuesday, September 26, 2023
138 N. Main St. Suite 201, Victor, ID 83455
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- If you have not already, please take a moment to fill out the meeting attendance log in the back of the room. The City monitors attendance at our meetings to ensure equal opportunity as mandated by Title VI requirements.
1. Approval of Minutes from Previous Meeting(s) (Action Item)
2. Public Meeting: BP2023-21 Mountainside Village Center LLC - Apartment Building (Action Item)
The committee will hold a public meeting to consider a site plan and design review associated with a 7-unit apartment building development located off 9130 Village Way, identifiable by parcel ID: RPB0027202A280, RPB0027202A290, and RPB0027202A300
3. Public Meeting: BP2023-38 & BP2023-39 Valley Lumber – Accessory Structures (Action Item)
The committee will hold a public meeting to consider a site plan review associated with two accessory storage buildings located in the rear yard of 9 Sagebrush, identifiable by parcel ID: RPB0182001016D
4. Planning Department Updates & Scheduling
5. Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)
If you need special assistance at the meeting, please contact Victor City Hall at 208-787-2940.
Please note that at any time during the meeting, the Chair or Committee Members may change the order of items listed on this agenda.