Special Event Information


City Administrator

The City of Victor is responsible for receiving and approving all Special Event, Alcohol Beverage Catering Permits, City Property Use, and Indemnification, Release, and Reimbursement Applications. The Teton County Local Emergency Planning Committee will make recommendations to the City regarding possible safety issues. Please note that other applications, related fees, and approvals may be required from other organizations such as Teton County Sheriff’s Office, the Fire District, START, Idaho Transportation Department, and Eastern Idaho Public Health

Special Event Applications & Information