City Administrator


Existing Permit : This portal source will allow the applicant with an existing permit number to search for your permit, request inspections, message staff, upload additional files, and pay an existing balance through Xpress Bill Pay.

Application Portal : Start your application for any department online. Retain the application number to track progress or edit application requirements.

Bulk Water: For contractors and dust control.

Excavation Permit : Required for digging on property in or out of public easements and right of ways, for roads, utilities and building prior to issuance of building permit.

Letter of Authorization : If the applicant is other than the owner of the proposed property. Requires notarized signature.

New Utility connection : In city limits. PDF

New Utility connection : Out of city limits. PDF.

Sewer Connection: Teton Springs Sewer and annexation agreement - Submit this application to Teton Water and Sewer Company. Requires notarized original copies.

Utility Transfer form : Owner- When sale of property with city services changes ownership.

Water & Sewer Transfer Form-Owner

For properties with new owners that are currently connected to water and sewer.

Utility Transfer-Owner Application PDF

Sewer New Connection: Teton Springs

Sewer connection and annexation consent form to be submitted to Teton Water and Sewer Company. This form is required as part of the Teton County Building Permit. Only original signatures are acceptable to complete city submission requirements.