Utility Bills: via XPRESS BILL PAY
Utility Connections/Permit Application Payments : You must have the permit number assigned to your application to complete the transaction. An additional processing fee will be charged to any debit card or credit card payment. There are no additional fees for E-check payments. (payments made with a routing and account number. )
For utility billing questions contact City Hall at (208)787-2940 ext 1. For permit application payments, (208)787-2940 ext 3.
PAYMENT DUE DATE
Water and sewer bills are due and payable on the last day of each month.
- Payment can be made in person on the second floor of US Bank located at 138 N Main Street Victor, Idaho 83455.
- A drop box is located at the north side of the front door of US Bank main entrance of 138 N Main for payment after hours.
- Payment can be mailed to City of Victor PO Box 122 Victor, Idaho 83455
- Payment can also be made via Mastercard, VISA, (sorry, no AMEX) by calling (208)-787-2940 ext 1
- Direct online or automatic monthly payments can be arranged by registering with Xpress Bill Pay
Customers may dispute a water bill or notice of termination of water service for non-payment or notice of termination at any time but must be received at least 1 day prior to the date of termination. Disputes can be submitted by email or in writing to the City of Victor,
DISCONTINUANCE OF SERVICE
Service may be disconnected due to non-payment or by request of the owner. Water Regulation Ordinance.
City of Victor Utility Fees - INTO EFFECT OCTOBER 2023
Water H/U In City Limits $3420.00
Sewer H/U In City Limits $2125.00
Water H/U Out of City Limits $5130.00
Sewer H/U Out of City Limits $3187.50
Base Sewer Rate (monthly) $61.04
Summer Base Water Rate (monthly) $51.20
0-7,000 gallons metered $1.63 per 1,000 gallons
8,000 - 22,000 gallons metered $2.50 per 1,000 gallons
23,000 gallons and up metered $3.50 per 1,000 gallons
Winter Water Base Rate- water allowance 33,000 gallons $60.98/month
Water/Sewer Purchases bought by the city Cost + 15%